JBI Brazil - 2017 Conference of the Americas - Evidence Implementation
Celebrating its 75th anniversary, the School of Nursing of University of São Paulo (EEUSP), connected to the University Hospital of the University of São Paulo (HU-USP), will promote the JBI Brazil - 2017 Conference of the Americas - Evidence Implementation (JBI2017CoA) and the Annual Directors Meeting of the Collaborating Centers of Americas of the Joanna Briggs Institute (Implementation Science Synthesis Network of the Americas - ISSNA).
The 2017 Conference of the Americas - Evidence Implementation will discuss evidence implementation with a view to implementing best practice in health services.
• Promote debate on the scope of implementation science and challenges for implementing best practices in health services;
• Promote institutional and international exchange for the dissemination of evidence-based health care principles;
• Promote the broadcasting of research on evidence synthesis and implementation;
• Strengthen the collaborative network of JBI centres in the region of the Americas;
• Host the annual meeting of the Implementation Science Synthesis Network of the Americas (ISSNA).
Honorary President of the JBI2017CoA
President of the Organizing Committee and Coordinator of the Scientific Committee of the JBI2017CoA